Friday, December 01, 2006

The lighted Conservatory at night.

Pictures below taken following a fabulous piano duo that made me want to play duets with my Dad, my Mom, my Aunt Anne, my Uncle Glen, or Margaret Watkins.

And preceding a late bus ride in the wrong direction, a bus ride back into town, a really excellent caipirinha, and a crepe.

For those of you who asked whether I would give the infamous heels another chance at being integrated into my wardrobe, I managed to wear them for an evening without grimacing. See below.




Also, yesterday in the lake, they had a bulldozer clearing out mats of plant material on some sort of a floating barge thing. It was pretty cool and ingenious--shame that when the eutrophying plant material is removed, you just have to look at all the trash that was being hidden...the whole event even attracted some mango-eating spectators on their way home from work.

No comments: