Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Gathering at the Big Mustard.

On Saturday, Callie invited us all to her house for dinner in Blacksburg. I was getting tired of "On the Road Again...." being my theme song after just having arrived from MA, but Jeremy graciously offered to drive and to accompany me to do some more visiting. The evening highlights included veggie chili (a Callie concoction), cornbread (her mother's recipe), lots of wine, and my attempt at gingerbread sans measuring spoons. All of the food disappeared, which I consider to be a good sign. The spirits were high, and it was great to see everyone!


Below: Jeremy and Kerry talk cycling


Diego has a lovely glow in this photo....he also seems to be gesticulating with his fork at me.


I'm not sure what Kerry said to Callie and Shawn in this photo. But I think Callie is pleased to have Shawn washing her dishes.


Shawn gives his wide-eyed, startling look. Sarah smiles angelically.


Tired and relaxed. But not too tired to smile.


Ember is nonplussed by us fawning over her...Parrish's hair looks exceedingly cute.


Lounging...

No comments: